- The Royal British Legion
- The Royal British Legion provides welfare to the whole Armed Forces family - serving, ex-Service and their dependants.
- The Poppy Appeal
- Each year the nation expresses its unequivocal support for The Royal British Legion's charity work through the Poppy Appeal, emphasising the need to help all generations of the Armed Forces and their families - today and for the rest of their lives.
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission pays tribute to the 1,700,000 men and women of the Commonwealth forces who died in the two world wars.
- Friends of the Metropolitan Police Historical Collection
- The Friends is a group of like minded people seeking to promote and preserve the history of the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) and its service to London since 1829. It is an independent community group that works alongside the staff at the Metropolitan Police Heritage Centre and can help trace Metropolitan Police Officers.